Here are the steps to get started on "The Ride". These steps are the foundational building blocks of obedience based Discipleship. The steps build on one another, therefore, it's very important not to skip steps. After you are consistently doing step 1, add step 2 once you become consistent in step 2 then add step 3 and so on. This means we are consistently putting each step into practice. The steps are as follows:
- Spend an hour a day with God, in his Word and Prayer.
- Spend an hour per week in prayer with other believers.
- Spend an hour a week among the lost in prayer for them.
- Don’t hide your fruit. Show your fruit. Share where your fruit came from. Do one Shema act for someone who is lost.
- Share God's word or Share a bible story with someone who is lost. You know more than you think you do.
- Invite people to a Discovery Bible Group.
What is a Discovery Group?
This is a “discovery method” in which participants are led to discover directly from God’s word and find their own answers. The facilitator will just ask questions. Self-discovery is key.
3 Easy Steps:
• Pick a Scripture Set
• Read the passages at least twice from two different Bible translations.
• Go through discovery questions. (Click Here for Discovery Group Questions)
Get on Zoom for on going coaching in 3 easy steps:
Discipleship Live on Wednesday Evenings at 7:00 is where you can receive on going coaching. Here is how to join us:
- Sign up (link below)
- Share video
- Know how to get on Zoom
- Go to https://zoom.us
- Click on "JOIN A MEETING" at the top of the page.
- Insert Meeting ID: 832 9592 9352