Funerals and memorials services at Christ United are intended to honor those who have passed away and comfort their family and friends. We hope the following information will help answer some of the questions you may have. The pastors, staff of Christ United are available to assist you in any way possible. The Pastor will consult with those planning the service concerning anyone who might be invited to assist in leading the service.
Funerals and memorial services may be conducted in the church sanctuary, funeral home, at the graveside, or at another location determined by those planning the service.
Family and friends of the deceased may wish to make memorial gifts to the church. The church address is 2901 Fantasy Way, Myrtle Beach, SC and our telephone number is 843-236-6201.
Funerals and memorial services at the church usually include the following:
• Printed order of worship
• Provide musicians & singers (All music must be approved by the Music Director)
• Ushers to assist in welcoming and seating the worshipers
• Assistance with placement of floral arrangements and other items
• Some like to have a reception including light refreshments in the Fellowship Hall following the service.
• Slide Show (All photo must be approved by the Director of Communications and received 24 hrs. prior to service time.
At Christ United, funerals and memorial services without special music and soloists are conducted at no charge for members. For non-members, please call the church office at 843-236-6201.
Our hearts and prayers are with you during this difficult time of loss.
Please contact the Lead Pastor’s Assistant at the church office for more information or by email.