How do I contact one of your staff ?
- You can call the church office at 843-236-6201 or
- You can email the staff by clicking on the icon under their pictures listed here.
How do I go about getting baptized?
- Come to one of our baptism classes on the second Sunday of every month at 11:30am in Adult Classroom A.
- You will learn about why we get baptized and what it means.
- Then our Congregation Care Pastor will help you get your baptism scheduled on the church calendar.
- Click here to contact our Congregational Care Pastor.
Can I have my baby baptized or consecrated?
• Attend our Baptism Class on the second Sunday of every month at 11:30am in the Adult Discipleship Classroom located in the Unite Center.
• You will learn about why we get baptized and whit baptism means.
• Our Congregational Care Pastor will help you get your child’s baptism/consecration scheduled on the church calendar.
• If you have attended a Baptism Class or have questions, please email our Congregational Care Pastor by clicking here.
How do I join the church?
Attend our 5 Partnership Classes which are Start, Share, Grow, Serve and Pray. These classes will teach you more about the mission and ministries of Christ United.
• Classes do not have to be taken in order.
• If you have questions before attending, please email us and we will be in touch with you soon.
What is a Life Group?
Life Groups are how members of Christ United live life together, support one another and encourage one another as we grow as Christ-Followers. Life Groups are what make a big church feel small. Life Groups provide a safe and supportive environment to make new friends and to grow in our faith as disciples of Jesus. Life Groups meet on different nights of the week, different areas of the country and some welcome children so we can help you find one to fit your needs. Each group is led by a trained Life Group Leader who is committed to your care and growth as a Christ-Follower.
How do I get into a Life Group?
To learn more about Life Groups, contact our Life Group Pastor by clicking here.
Where can I serve?
To learn more about serving at Christ United please click here.
Am I in Connect Point?
• You can request a Connect Point log-in by clicking here.
How do I view my personal contributions in the database?
You can view contributions through Connect Point by logging in. Click here to sign in to Connect Point.
How can I view the church calendar?
Click here to view the church calendar.
How do I join the prayer chain or send a prayer request?
To join our prayer chain or submit a prayer request please email our Congregational Care Pastor by clicking here.
How do I request help for someone in the congregation?
If you know of someone who is sick or or going through a difficult time please email us.