WARNING REGARDING COVID-19
Any interaction with the general public poses an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that can lead to severe illness and death. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to severe illness from COVID-19. By participating in our Celebration Service you voluntarily assume all risks related to expose to COVID-19.
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CHURCH FAMILY we have enacted certain measures to guard against the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- If you are feeling unwell, running a fever, exhibiting any symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, or extreme fatigue please join us for worship online.
- To attend services with Christ United, in person, you must RSVP.
- While not required at this time, masks are encouraged.
- Welcome team will not be shaking hands.
- No Bulletins or Handouts will be available.
- No childcare will be provided until further notice. Children will attend service with their families